Meat Bone Tea or Ba-Kut-Te to many Malaysians are comfort food that is both healthy and refreshing. Meat Bone Tea can be easily found at Chinese hawker stalls and restaurants but is considered a rare dish in many households because of the broth’s complex ingredients and preparations. Masfood changed that with its pre-packed spices that makes preparation easier and your tummy happier. They say Klang has the best Meat Bone Tea in Malaysia so Masfood decided to bring Klang to you! MASBEST FOOD Enterprise was established in 1998 and specializes in the manufacturing of instant spice, paste and sauce products. They currently export their products to America, South East Asia, China and many other countries. Their goal, to make it as a household name around the world that represents nutritious yet convenient food products that are available at the most competitive prices. Their motto "easy to prepare", "easy to cook" and yet "highly nutritious and delicious" is in line with enabling people to have delicious dishes at home without all the hassle.
INGREDIENTS: Szechwan Lovage Rhizome, Chinese Angelica, Rehmannia Glutinosa, Fructus Anisi Stellati, Cinnamon, Huai San, Special Herbals & Seasoning Recipe.
- 1 packet Masfood Spices for Cooking Ichiban Klang Meat Bone Tea Soup.
- 1.5kg meat, ribs (cut in preferred size).
- 4pcs of black garlic.
- 2000ml water.
- 1 spoonful of thick soy sauce.
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- 1 spoonful of oyster sauce.
- Boil 2000ml water.
- Add in Masfood Ichiban Klang Meat Bone Tea Soup Spice bag, garlic, meats, ribs, thick soy sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce into boiling water.
- Keep the water boiling and cook for 1 hour over low fire. Remove the bag and serve hot.