Meat Bone Tea or Ba-Kut-Te to many Malaysians are comfort food that is both healthy and refreshing. Meat Bone Tea can be easily found at Chinese hawker stalls and restaurants but is considered a rare dish in many households because of the broths complex ingredients and preparations. Masfood changed that with its pre-packed spices that makes preparation easier and your tummy happier. MASBEST FOOD Enterprise was established in 1998 and specializes in the manufacturing of instant spice, paste and sauce products. They currently export their products to America, South East Asia, China and many other countries. Their goal, to make it as a household name around the world that represents nutritious yet convenient food products that are available at the most competitive prices. Their motto "easy to prepare", "easy to cook" and yet "highly nutritious and delicious" is in line with enabling people to have delicious dishes at home without all the hassle.
INGREDIENTS: Ligusticum, Cumin, Coriander, Angelica Sinensis, Star Anise, Cinnamon, Citri Exocarpium.
- 1 packet Masfood Meat Bone Tea Soup Spices.
- 1.5kg meat, ribs (cut into preferred size).
- 3 cloves of Garlic.
- 2000ml water.
- 2 spoons of soy sauce.
- 2 spoons of oyster sauce.
- Boil 2000ml water.
- Add in Masfood Meat Bone Tea Soup Spices, garlic, meats/ribs, soy sauce, oyster sauce into the boiling water.
- Boil the water again and then cook for 1 hour using low fire. Remove filter bag and serve hot. *May also add in White Pepper Powder, Fried Bean Curd, Mushroom and other vegetables